Proposed Symbol: IOTS
CEO: Narbeh Derhacobian
Offer Amount: $56.58 mm
No. of Shares to be sold in IPO: 4.1 mm
Price Range: $10-12
Mkt Cap at Latest Round of Funding: $153.4 mm
Expected IPO Date: 10/16/15
Shares Outstanding: 13.95 mm
Overview from S-1: “We are a leading provider of application-specific, feature-rich, ultra-low power non-volatile memory products. We optimize our non-volatile memory products for Internet of Things, or IoT, applications including current and next-generation Internet-connected devices in the consumer, industrial, medical and wearables markets. We combine our non-volatile memory design capabilities with proprietary intellectual property and differentiated technology platforms to deliver high-performance products that dramatically reduce the overall energy consumption of our customers’ systems and extend battery life. Our products feature embedded intelligence in a small form factor and high reliability.”
- Lead Underwriter: Needham & Company, Oppenheimer & Co.
- Co Managers: Roth Capital Partners
Competitors: Atmel Corporation, Macronix International Co. Ltd., Microchip Technology Inc., Micron Technology, Inc., Spansion Inc., STMicroelectronics NV, & Winbond Electronics Corp.
*NOTE* ALL Dollar Amounts indicated in the graphs below are in thousands (ex. 45,000 on graph is $45 mm)
- Based in Sunnyvale, CA
- Founded in 2006
- Adesto Technologies is a semiconductor company developing ultralow-power, embedded, non-volatile memory technology.
- Its semiconductors are integrated in various Internet of Things appliances, wearables, sensors and medical devices.
- Similar public companies include Micron (MU) and Pixelworks (PXLW)
- Investors: ARCH Venture Fund VI L.P., ATA Ventures II L.P., ATA Affiliates Fund II L.P., ATA Investment Fund II L.P., Harris & Harris Group Inc., Adams Street 2006 Direct Fund L.P., Adams Street 2007 Direct Fund L.P., Applied Ventures LLC, Rambus Inc., Microchip Technology Incorporated, ATEL Ventures Inc., Serge Dassault, Altis Semiconductor, Altera Corporation, Opus Bank
- Total Funding since inception = $56.39 mm