Proposed Symbol: SCWX
CEO: Michael R. Cote
Offer Amount: $100 mm
No. of Shares to be sold in IPO: TBA
Price Range: TBA
Expected Mkt Cap: $2 bn
Expected IPO Date: TBA
Overview from S-1: “We are a leading global provider of intelligence-driven information security solutions exclusively focused on protecting our clients from cyber attacks. We have pioneered an integrated approach that delivers a broad portfolio of information security solutions to organizations of varying size and complexity. Our solutions enable organizations to fortify their cyber defenses to prevent security breaches, detect malicious activity in real time, prioritize and respond rapidly to security breaches and predict emerging threats. The solutions leverage our proprietary technologies, processes and extensive expertise in the information security industry which we have developed over 16 years of operations. Our flexible and scalable solutions support the evolving needs of the largest, most sophisticated enterprises staffed with in-house security experts, as well as small and medium-sized businesses and government agencies with limited in-house capabilities and resources. As of October 30, 2015, we served over 4,100 clients across 61 countries.”
- Lead Underwriter: B of A Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan
- Co Managers: Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, RBC Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank, Pacific Crest Securities, Stifel, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, William Blair
Competitors: FireEye, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Intel Corporation, Alien Vault, Bit9, CloudFlare, Endgame, Lookout, Tanium, Tenable Network Security.
*NOTE* ALL Dollar Amounts indicated in the graphs below are in thousands (ex. 45,000 on graph is $45 mm) unless indicated otherwise
- Based in Atlanta, GA
- Founded in 1999; acquired by Dell in 2011 for $612 mm
- Secureworks is a Dell spinoff
- Similar public firms include Fireeye (FEYE), Palo Alto Networks (PANW), and CyberArk Software (CYBR).